I. Mastters visa?
1. Do I need a visa to visit Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos?
Visitors must obtain a visa prior to entry. A tourist visa for Vietnam can be obtained from any Vietnam embassy or consulate office worldwide. The visas are valid for 30 days and may be extended through our head office in Vietnam. Visa for Cambodia, you get to the finish without pre-arrangement, you need 20 USD and 2 photos of each person and wait 15 minutes for treatment at the airport. Easy and recommended. Visa for Laos, you get to the finish without pre-arrangement, you have $ 30 and 2 photos of each person and wait 15 minutes for treatment at the airport. Easy and recommended.
2. We did not Vietnamese Embassy in our country, how can I do? Can you arrange for visas upon arrival for me?
Do not worry, we can help you obtain a visa upon arrival with serenity, fast and easy under our care. Visitors can obtain a visa upon arrival in Vietnam. We can apply for you to get a visa on arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang airport or Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi. The visa is made by us, an emergency visa on arrival (3 days before arrival) to U.S. $ 85 and $ 60 a normal U.S. both needs 2 passport-sized photos.
Please provide the following information for us to request your visa.
1) Full name of passport
2) Number of passport
3) Date of birth
5) Arrival Date
6) Flight number and time
7) Fax number where we can fax you or your e-mail before you.
Notes: please make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months and 2 contain blank pages.
II. Make a reservation with Green Trail Tours
1. How do I make my rounds with you?
Make a reservation online with Green Trail Tours is easy.
Simply fill out and send the booking form ensuring that you gave us your e-mail and a valid credit card number.
Once we receive your request, we will contact your chosen hotel to confirm the reservation. It is our policy to respond to all requests within 24 hours.
The booking Green Trail Tours requires payment with a credit card.
Please read our Deposit and Cancellation policy before making payment
2. Do you have any tours available to a "XXX" dates ?
Near our tours are every day departure.To make a reservation, you must submit a reservation form and provide your card number credits. Then we treat the reservation and return to you within 24 hours.
3. I don't want to make a reservation online, what can I do ?
You can book by phone at our hotline: +84 98 90 69 268
4. Can I make a reservation through the Tour Opeator or Travel Agent ?
Yes, of course, if you want to make a reservation directly with the tour operator or travel agent you will need to contact them directly.
We are well positioned to make an offer, make the reservation and start the journey that we are a local tour operator.
5. What if the preferred hotel is not available?
You will be notified via an e-mail (within 24 hours after placing your order) and we will do our best to offer you a book or other similar hotel based on our experiences.
6. What is the last time that I can make my reservation ?
Even if we accept that all reservations are made on the date of travel, we can not guarantee reservations made within 3 working days for days and excursions travel only (not including Sunday and holidays) before the date Departure. All the sooner you book, the more chance you have to get a confirmed reservation.
7. Far before How can I book?
You can book say 24 months in advance, but please remember, make sure you have made the reservation. We charge only U.S. $ 100 non-refundable and require full payment 30 days before departure.
You expect to receive the bill before remember that you made the trip.
8. How can I make reservations for someone else?
To make a reservation for someone else, simply type the name instead of your name guest. Use the billing address for the credit card you use as the address. Do not forget to use your email address to receive your confirmation.
9. What happens to my reservation for the trip if my flight is delayed ?
Please inform us and the hotel and faster than other toll-free or not depends on the hotel. We are doing our best to offer the same services on the ground.
10. It is reliable to book online?
We make your online reservation very satisfying, comfortable and without apprehension over your security, confidentiality and concern reservations online. Make a reservation online is easy. Simply fill out the form online reservations SSL security (128bit), ensuring that you give us your e-mail and send them. Once we receive your request we will respond within 24 hours.
III. Confirmation of my reservation
1. What happens when I make a reservation ?
Upon receiving your order with your credit cards, we will process the booking. All reservations will be followed up within 24 hours with emails to confirm your booking or suggest you alternative solutions.
2. What is a CONFIRMATION VOUCHER ?
Once the service you have booked is confirmed, we will send you by email a confirmation voucher detailing all the reservation and price conditions. We invite you to make printout of this voucher to be kept and presented when requested. Your voucher will be accompanied by a booking confirmation number; make sure to have it in hand upon arrival or check in hotel.
3. How long does it take to get a confirmation ?
You will get a confirmation within 24 hours except for special cases (during fair periods, high season, or special events...).
-------------------o0o-------------------IV. Changing/Canceling a reservation
1. What is your cancellation policy for hotels/tours reservations ?
If unexpected circumstances should arise and impact your holiday plans, we would be glad to assist you with the cancellation procedures and refund your money. Our rates of refund are derived from our suppliers' requirements, and can be summarized as follows:
1. More than 40 days prior to departure; loss of deposit.
2. Between 39-30 days prior to departure; 25% of total tour cost.
3. Between 29-15 days prior to departure; 50% of total tour cost.
4. 14 days or less prior to departure; 100% of total tour cost.
+ No refund for cancellations within 2 days before departure.
For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or fax) will be accepted.
The refund will be made through bank transfer or credit card, depending on the original method of purchase. Bank fees, if applicable, will be for your account.
2. How about the Credit Cards Refunds ?
Please note that refunds will be made in the form of a credit to your card account.
All credit card refunds will be processed in a timely manner. The refunds process is dependent on your billing cycle with the credit card company. Once the refund instructions leave our office it can take anywhere from 15-45 working days for the proceeds to arrive in your account.
For more information of the refund, feel free to contact to our accounting department by email:
V. Children Case.
1. Do children receive discounted rates ?
Yes, we are a friendly children company, children enjoy discount from us.
under 2 year olds free of charge
2-6 year olds: 50% of adult price
7-12 year olds: 75% of adult price
2. Do children under 12 years old can stay in the same room with their parents?
Generally children under 12 years of age stay for free in their parent's room using the existing bedding. The age requirement differs depending on the specific hotel's policy.
The general policy concerning the charging of room an breakfast charges for children traveling together with their parents or family is as follows.
Children more than 12 years of age: Any child this age is considered an adult by the travel industry. Normal charges will apply both for the room and the breakfast.
Free baby cot are only suitable for children under 2 year olds upon request.
1. How safe are my credit card details ?
The importance of security for our clients is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transactions from your computer to our server.We use SSL and our site is secure for all transaction. Unfortunately, no transaction is 100% secure. We are committed to protecting you and your personal information and will continue to monitor security options in the future.
2. What do you do with my personal information?
We have the utmost respect for your privacy and security. We never divulge any information to anyone without your consent.We take the issues of privacy and security very seriously
3. How long does it take to get a confirmation ?
You will get a confirmation within 24 hours except for special cases (during fair periods, high season, or special events...).
VII. Prices, Deposit & Full Payment.
1. Are the rates on your site per person for minimum departure from 2 people?
Yes, most of our tours departures are privates or small groups, we guarantee departure from 2 people for our scheduled tours.
2. What credit / debit cards are accepted ?
We currently accept the Visa and Master credit cards with 3 % bank fees and AMEX with 4% bank fees.
3. What is the deposit? When will I be fully charged ?
Once we have received your credit card details, we simply check from our bank, in order to guarantee / secure your booking. We then process your booking. When your booking is confirmed, we will charge 100 US$ non refundable deposit from your credit card in US dollar for the reservation has been made before 60 days before departure date.
If the reservation made within 60 days before departure we charge the full amount upon confirmation.
Please be advised that We charge your credits card only after having supplied you with a confirmed reservation.
4. Can I pay by cash upon on arrival, traveler cheques, bank draft, bank transfer?
All our tours packages and hotels operate on pre- paid basis. You can pay by cash traveler cheques, bank draft upon on arrival with our written accord. If you wish to make wired bank transfer, please transfer to our nominated bank account as following:
........ Check in here .....
1. My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted on your online reservation form / I am getting an error while making a payment?. Why?
There are a few possibilities:
- Make sure you are not using a proxy internet connection. A direct connection to internet is required for security purpose
- Our Payment Gateway opens in a new Windows. Make sure that pop up blocking software/features are turned off
- Make sure the input details are correct
- Make sure the card expiration date do not precede the reservation date.
- Make sure you have not reached your credit limit
- If you get an error apart from the reasons above, please contact our Online Agent
2. I have filled in your secure credit card payment form. Why do you need my passport or a copy of 2 sides of my credit card?.
For the security reason, your bank requires our bank in Vietnam an autorised credit card payment form, a copy of the card holder's passport or a copy of 2 sides of your credit card if the transaction is over 500 USD
3. Your company has our completed credit card payment form. Why you are not able to charge on our given credit card?
There are a few possibilities:
You have reached your credit limit.
Make sure you have filled in correctly the information of your credit card.
Make sure you have informed your bank about the autorised amount of transaction
Make sure you are the cardholder with your correct signature.
Make sure your credit card can be used for all transactions on the internet.
4. Why is the price different to when I last checked and or in comparasion with my last stay?
This normally depends on market conditions and currency fluctuations. During peak tourist season, convention, fairs etc. the prices are likely to change. Slight variation on periodical basis is more likely to reflect fluctuation in currency exchange rates.
However, once booked the price for a hotel is fixed as that at the time of reservation. We guaranteed that our room rates are the most competitives
5. On your your advertisement says, "Save Up to 75% Off" What Does It Mean?
We book thousands of rooms with hotels and resorts in Vietnam and we get the special wholesale contract rates, we pass this saving to our clients. When you book hotels with us, you save a lot and sometimes you save up to 75% off rack rates. We guarantee you our room rates are the best. Book today!
6. Can I book/ pay directly to the hotel?
No. The rates displayed on Green Trail Tours website are available only through our Asia hotels and resorts reservation services. Hotel walk-in rates are up to 75% more expensive. Our online agents are able to assist you with alternative hotels in case of non-availability and with other travel requirements which individual hotels cannot. All reservations on our site must be paid for in advance upon receiving confirmations from us. This is the only way to guarantee occupancy to the hotels and keep our prices low.
1. I Am a Foreigner/Vietnamese Man, Can I Share a Room with a Vietnamese Lady/Ladies?
Sorry No, Vietnamese Law Requires a Marriage Cetificate if man/s stay overnight with Vietnamese Ladies. We recommend you to mentione this if it is your case for appropriate advices when make the booking with us.
2. Who is my guide ?
We currently have 65 Green Trail Tours oriented guides that have all been carefully selected and trained. They are open-minded, well-educated and enthusiastic young people who can provide the traveler with first-hand knowledge of Vietnamese culture and history. They are also curious about foreign cultures and are eager to engage in a cultural exchange with visitors. Our guides speak Chinese,Italia, English, French,Russia and German. Many of them speak multi languages.
We have guides in the major regions of the Asia countries. Upon arrival at the airport, a local guide will meet you and be your escort for the duration of your stay in that particular city.
However, you have the option of hiring a guide or a tour leader who will accompany you through your entire journey.
3. What are the different room categories ?
Unless stated otherwise we use run of house room for all our trips. Generally hotels tend to place their bedrooms within four different category :
The actual differences between the bedrooms varies from one hotel to another, with executive being the highest standard of room.
A single room is designed to accommodate one person only. The room contains one single bed or twin bed.
A double room is designed to accommodate two people only. The room contains one queen bed or king size bed or if not available a twin bed.
A twin room is also designed to accommodate two people only. The room contains two single beds or if not available a king size bed.
Family Rooms There are two main types of family rooms, as follows :
A triple room is designed to accommodate three people only. The room will contain either :
One queen and one single bed
Three single beds
Please specify which option you require when sending your reservation form.
A quad room is designed to accommodate four people only. The room will contain either :
Two queen beds
One queen and two single beds
Four single beds
"Run Of House" is abbreviated as "ROH" includes the most common or standard type of room category in the hotel with basic amenities. Your room will be determined by the hotel, based on the availability at the time of check-in.
Please specify which option you require when sending your reservation form. We can also assist you in seeking accommodation that can accommodate more than four people in a room. Please specify the number of people in your party when completing your reservation request form.
4. What are the check in and check out times ?
Normal policy of hotels is for check in time from 14:00 hours and the check out time before Noon (12:00 hrs.).
Early check-in or late check out available upon room's availability depending on your staying hotel. Extra charge may be applied.
5. What does it mean the Rack Rate?
Every hotel has what is known in the hotelier industry as "rack rate", also known as full rate, published rate or just plain sucker rate. These are the top rates a hotel charges their guests.
While few guests actually "pay rack", hoteliers use these rates as a basis for discounting. Most hotels routinely offer discounts ranging from 10-30% simply for the asking.
Many business hotels offer bigger discounts on weekends when few business people travel. Likewise, resort hotels often discount their rates during the week and slash their rates during the off-season. Obtaining these discounted rates is often simply a matter of requesting the "corporate rate", "weekend package", or "low-season discount".
Since we, Green Trail Tours, book a thousand rooms with hotels/resorts in Asia and we get the whole sales contract and we pass this saving on to you. You save up sometimes to 75% off rack rates. Book Online With Us Today!
6. What meal is included ? What is the restaurant like?
The breakfast are included in the hotel. Others meals are included as stated in the program.
We use local restaurants for all our trips, we select restaurants by our experiences, clients satisfaction, locations and food.
7. Can I have vegetarian food ?
yes, of course, you just select your preference on the special request part of the reservation form.
8. Is it safe to travel in Vietnam ? Can I travel solo?
Traveling in Vietnam is generally safe. You can travel solo. Women and independent travellers have found it relatively hassle-free and easy to travel throughout the country. However, when traveling anywhere in the country, travelers should exercise caution and use common sense to avoid incidences of personal misfortune.
9. Do you recommend a Travel Insurance ?
We strongly recommend that all clients take our travel comprehensive insurance when making a booking.
We recommend that insurance covers loss of deposit and other monies through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money, medical expenses, and additional expenses to cover hotel accommodation and repatriation costs should any services need to be extended or curtailed due to illness or other insurance risk.
10. Where can I find information about the destination and country I want to stay ?
Do not travel until you check our website, ever thing you can find within our best tourism site in Vietnam, just check our Travel Information on our website at Green Trail Tours
11. How do I get around?
Today's visitors can choose from the following means of travel depending on their time constraints and budget...
If you are active travelers, it is great to cycle in and around main cities in Asia like Vietnam and more...
All motor vehicles used for overland trips are modern and air-conditioned ranging from a car to a 45-seater coach, depending on the size of the group. In Vietnam, motor vehicle rentals are accompanied with a driver as tourists are prohibited from renting cars and driving on their own. Considering the chaotic traffic, one will come to understand why it is better to leave the driving to the expert local drivers!
Mini bus (26 seater): 10-16 passengers
Mini van (16 seater): 4-9 passengers
Car (7 seater): 02 -03 passengers
Car (4 seater): 1 or 2 passengers
Boats and/or Hydrofoil.
Local 12-24 seater boats are used for cruising in Ha Long Bay and smaller wooden passenger boats are used on the Mekong River. Hydrofoil services have recently become available and, depending on the distance traveled, can reduce total travel time by up to one third. Currently, there are daily services from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau; Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho; and Ho Chi Minh City to Chau Doc, from Rach Gia to Phu quoc Island and vice versa. In the north, there is daily hydrofoil service from Hai Phong to Cat Ba Island and vice versa..
Planes and departure taxes.
Vietnam Airlines and Parcific Airlines are 2 national carriers all domestic routes within the country. Currently, it's fleet includes newly leased Boeing 777-200, 767-300, Airbus A320s, ATR 72s, and Fokker 70 aircraft. Long distance routes are often flown by contracted foreign pilots, mostly British, Australian or French.
Expect delays or even cancellations during the rainy season due to bad weather conditions. No Domestic departure taxe, an international departure tax is charged for international flight 14 US$ at Tan Son Nhat, Danang International Airports and 14 USS at Noi Bai.
The Reunification Express is the single railway track that links Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City covering a distance of 1726 km. There are several departures daily to the 2 major cities. The entire trip can take between 30 and 42 hours, but can of course be broken up by stops en route. Most of the carriages, with the exception of the new SE, S, E train, have not been upgraded since the 80s though. They are usually equipped with fans and one basic toilet facility per carriage. Air conditioned soft sleepers are a new addition to the rolling stock and have four berths per compartment. There is a choice between soft-cushioned seats and sleeping berths, the latter being recommended for overnight journeys. Train travel might not be the most comfortable or most efficient way to get around, but it does give you the opportunity to interact with the people and see the country from the perspective of the Vietnamese themselves. If you approach your trip with an open and flexible mind, it can be one of the highlights of your trip.
Vietnam has now 5 star train service on Hanoi to Sapa and Hanoi to Danang with Victoria Express Train and luxury train from Saigon to Nha Trang and vice Versa. www.victoriahotels-asia.com and www.5starexpress.com.vn
12. Are you reliable travel agency? Can I have your some referrers?
Absolutely YES, we have been profestionals in tourism industry for more than 10 years. We are a multi winning award company, member of Ministry of Tourism, Hanoi Department of Tourism, PATA, ASTA... and our company has been most nominated as a best luxury tour company in by the Vietnam - leaders of Vietnam Economic Times.
Our former satisfied clients are happy to share their unique experiences with you upon request. What Our Clients Are Saying? Click Here!
13. Who Can I contact if I need the immediate help from Green Trail Tours ?
If traveling with your tour guide, please contact with him first. If not the case, you can contact our Customer Service Manager by French, English and Vietnamese on 24/7: +84 98 90 69 268
14. Is there someone pick up me at airport?
Mostly our tour package is airport to airport so check if your airport transfer included or not on our services voucher.
15. Can I use my reward points from Accor, Mariott, Starwood, Hilton etc. on your site?
No. Only reservations made directly with the participated hotels can use reward points. Howerver if you are a Golden Lotus Member of Vietnam Airlines, you can accumulate points with the selected and signed hotels with Vietnam Airlines.
16. Do you have e-tickets in Vietnam?
Vietnam Airlines, among very few airlines companies, offers electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed or faxed to the customer.
17. How can I receive delivery of a paper airline ticket?
The method and cost of delivery of ticket will depend on your location and your preferences.
For customers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, we offer free delivery of your tickets to your local residence or office address.
For customers in Vietnam but outside of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, tickets will be delivered by EMS at the customer’s expense.
For customers outside Vietnam, tickets can be purchased in advance and held for delivery later to a hotel or resort or can be shipped internationally at the time of purchase. International shipping is available by Federal Express, DHL or a local provider within Vietnam at the customer’s choice, and all shipping fees will be paid by the customer.
For international flights to Vietnam (Saigon, Danang or Saigon) we recommend you to purchase at home for a better deal and we take care for the rest with land arrangment.
18. Can I change the travel dates after issuing the tickets and hotel vouchers?
Packages usually have certain booking terms and restrictions and date change may be subject to charges or even not permitted.
19. What is Green Trail Tours ?
Do what you request and offer what you paid. Beyond your expectation-services, Elegance and sophistication, service and excellence, and always unique; Green Trail Tours is travel that is more than just sightseeing. Our Travel Agents are standing by and ready to help you with all your travel needs. Envision any vacation experience you want; name it, we deliver it in style. We take great pride in the level of knowledge and training that our agents receive in order to become a truly legitimate luxury travel advisors, and we look forward to sharing that experience with you.
20. You Are A Luxury Tour Company, When I Purchase a Standard Tour Package From You, Can I Expect the Luxury?
No, We Sell Luxury Products and Non Luxury Products. The Tour Packages Are Mentioned Clearly: Standard (2 star hotel), First Class (3 star), Superior (4 star), Deluxe (5 star) and Luxury (luxurious 5 star accommodation and service) based mostly on the accommodation and Style of The Package. You Expect You Pay for What You Get in Return. Overall Whatever the Standard or Luxury, You Enjoy Our High Quality of Service for Each Tour Package Caterogy You Purchase. Our Team Ensure You The Best Value For Money and Our Local Travel Experts Are Available Around The Clook For Your Support. We Are Here To Ensure A Worry and Hassle Free Holiday in Our Country.
21. What is the difference between adjoining room and connecting room?
Both of them are appropriate for family and a couple of friends who want staying together and near each others. Connecting room means there are 2 separate rooms connected by a door. Adjoining room which includes 2 rooms connected by a door has only one entrance main door.
22. I would like to pay USD cash on arrival and are happy to provide my credit card details as a guarantee the booking . It is possible?
At Our site, we accept the method of payment which is the most convenient to our guests. You can pay us in cash on arrival and credit card is just to guarantee your booking. However any cancellation at last minute will be automatically charged in full from your given credit card in conform with our booking conditions.
23. Which Airlines Company Flies To Vietnam ? Can You Refer Me to Their Website to Book Online?
There are many airlines companies which fly to Vietnam every day. From Europe , you can fly with: Airfrance (http://www.airfrance.com/)
British Airway (http://www.britishairways.com/)
Eva air (http://www.evaair.com/)
Vietnam Airlines (http://www.vietnamairlines.com/)
From Asia, Thai Airway (http://www.thaiairways.com/)
Japan Airlines (http://www.jal.com/en)
Malaysia Airlines (http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/)
Singapore Airlines (http://www.singaporeair.com/)
Tiger Airway (http://www.tigerairways.com/)
Air Asia (http://www.airasia.com/)
Pacific Airlines (http://www.pacificairlines.com.vn/)
If you are from the USA , Vietnam Airlines (http://www.vietnamairlines.com/)
American Airlines (http://www.aa.com/index_us.jhtml) are the best choice
And contact us for more information.
24. We have our international tickets to and from Vietnam . We have booked a tour package using regional and domestic flights. Could you please advise what will be happening with our internal airline tickets for travel within Vietnam , how will we be given these?
When you receive our service voucher confirmation, all services you have booked with us including domestic flights, hotels and other logistic services which have been already confirmed. We issue your airtickets in Vietnam for your convenience with lost tickets w orr y free. Our tour guide and/or our colleagues will deliver them to you in person or at your hotel in Vietnam . You enjoy the peace of mind, we care for you and your domestic flights for smoth and hassle free holiday.
25. You have a wonderful website, I want to order your tour packages and want to know if the interesting rate is still valid?
All rates on our website is valid as shown in each item and subject to confirmation from Green Trail Tours . Service is thus subject to availability.
FAQs for the online payment
1. Which cards does GREEN TRAIL TOURS Co., Ltd accept online?
GREEN TRAIL TOURS Co., Ltd accepts 4 brand cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB.
2. Does the you have to register the online payment function with his/ her issuer bank?
Yes, to make online payment, you has to register online payment function for your card. Some banks will not automatically active online payment function for the cards.
3. Is the information of the card (input by the you) protected securely?
Information that you enter in OnePAY payment gateway is protected securely. OnePAY payment gateway encrypts the information with SSL/168 bit. The information of the card is protected under Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) of PCI Security Standards Council.
Note: Before entering the card information, please notice that you will see the website with URL beginning with https://migs.mastercard.com.au which is verified by MasterCard Worldwide.
4. Is the card information stored at GREEN TRAIL TOURS Co., Ltd ?
Card information is NOT stored at GREEN TRAIL TOURS Co., Ltds
5. Who is OnePAY ?
OnePAY is the official representative of Master Cards to provide online payment for the merchants in Vietnam. The online payment system of Master Card is used worldwide by the banks in the world namely ANZ, HSBC, ICICI, etc. GREEN TRAIL TOURS Co., Ltd is one of OnePAY’s merchants.
6. After entering the card information completely, you may be asked to enter online password for the transaction. Can you make the payment without entering the password?
You need to contact your issuer bank to for the online payment password.
- If your card is a Visa card, Verified by Visa Program is applied.
- If your card is a MasterCard, MasterCard SecureCode Program is applied.
After receiving the password for online payment of the card, please make payment again.
You should keep this password in secret and remember it for the next online payment.
7. After entering the card information, if the you do not receive the result of payment, What do you have to do?
Normally, after entering the card information, you will receive the transaction result within 60 seconds. The transaction result may be successful or failed. If you do not receive the result, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO MAKE OTHER PAYMENT BUT CONTACT THE MERCHANT for exact result.
8. During making the payment, PLEASE DO NOT:
- Click “Back” or “Refresh” on the web brower
- Click “PAY” button more than 1 time.
- Close the running web brower
9. After having made the payment successfully, can the cardholder void the successful transaction by myself?
You can not make void purchase himself, please read the cancellation policy Draft Terms & Conditions
1. Green Trail Tours makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue.Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position.
2. Green Trail Tours hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website. We will not be responsible for any loss resulting from your relying on any information provided on this website.
3. Green Trail Tours makes every effort to work with hotels which provide an acceptable standard of service and accommodation for the price paid, we hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality or adequacy of any hotel listed on our website.